Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Greetings to All - Day 1


Hello All...my name is Bart the Gnome. I wanted to share with the world my thoughts and experiences from the garden and my travels, so I decided to start my own blog. Don't know how exciting it will be for all of you tall, house-bound humans to read about my "little" life. I'm only about 2 feet tall you know, so I see the world from a different angle than most of you. I toil all day in the garden and see the goings on of the neighborhood. I'm currently hiding out next to a morning glory vine and have been watching the dratted beetles eating holes into the leaves. I must do something about them soon!

But I digress...unfortunately, I must share my garden home with four pesky hounds who are always trampling through my garden and lifting a leg to piss on my plants, or heaven forbid, me! There's also a crafty feline I must tend with. She's always trying to knock me over or jump over me, but I have more patience with her because she's still a kitten. Still, she's a pain in the arse. Besides these creatures and the havoc they wreak in my life, I lead a very simple life and I love it. I love to garden and I love to travel.

I'll be going on a short holiday this weekend, blessedly without the hounds, to North Carolina. I'll be sharing my adventures with you when I return. Ah, this is the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment