Sunday, July 19, 2009

Weekend Holiday to Maggie Valley NC - Day 6


Hello All,

I'm back from my weekend adventure and oh, what I time I had! I went to the beautiful Maggie Valley in North Carolina where it was approximately 15 degrees cooler than in South Carolina. It was marvelous weather, I quite enjoyed the nip in the air.

I've posted pictures from my weekend for you all to see, though they don't do my weekend justice. I spent time in the garden and went for a long hike off the Blue Ridge Parkway, I also had the opportunity to go to the local forest to visit old friends. I went fishing on a beautiful lake, but didn't catch a single fish. It was quite disappointing, but I still had a wonderful time. It was warmer at the lake and I must say my cheeks are a little rosier from the sun.

Well, it's back to work in the flower garden and heat tomorrow. I can't say that I'm looking forward to it after such a great weekend. Hope you all enjoyed yours as much as I did.

Until next time, cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment